FPGA Verification Engineer
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
The successful candidate will help to bring the dream of Urban Air Mobility to market. They will work with the Joby FPGA Team and drive the verification of FPGA functionality as part of the FAA Certification process for Airborne Electronic Hardware.
- Design, develop, and maintain UVM testbenches
- Create and review test plan documents
- Contribute to requirements specifications
- Participate in module- and system-level design reviews
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field and 5 years experience or MS + 3 years.
- Experience with UVM
- Experience with Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Familiarity with development in a Linux environment
- Experience with one or more scripting languages such as Tcl or Python
- Experience with Mentor Graphics UVMF, QVIP
- Prior experience with verification of DSP algorithms in a FPGA fabric
- Experience with FPGAs and FPGA tools, preferably Xilinx Vivado
- Experience with DO-254
- Knowledge of communication protocols (SPI, I2C, RS-232)
- Experience with test-driven design
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing