Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
Joby is seeking an Inventory Associate to perform a wide range of warehouse activities. The qualified individual will help to develop, and then manage our Inventory for our Marina, San Carlos and Bonny Doon (Santa Cruz) locations.
- Unload shipping containers, organizing and maintaining supplies.
- Receive, reconcile and put away inbound freight shipments.
- Maintain traceability of all parts
- Pull samples from inbound cargo/shipments for quality control analysis.
- Pick, pull, wrap, stack, and configure freight for outbound shipments.
- Manage product inventory and communicate inventory levels to Supply Chain Manager and Inventory Manager
- Perform periodic inventory counts (cycle counting) per procedure
- Kit components for production
- Maintain warehouse supply inventories.
- Generate standard system reports as needed.
- Minimum of five (5) years warehouse experience – Ten (10) years of experience is preferred.
- High school diploma required – Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field is preferred.
- Strict attention to detail is required.
- Ability to be Forklift certified.
- Experience in the Logistics and Supply Chain.
- Physical strength and stamina, enough to lift 60 pounds repeatedly throughout the day.
- Strong understanding of the full Supply Chain Model and how it affects other aspects of the business.
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with ERP/Inventory management software tools.
- Basic business office skills.
- Career stability and dedication, demonstrated by multiple-year service to previous employers.
- Knowledge of and adherence to strict safety protocols.
- Commitment to high quality standards
- High energy, initiative, and self-motivation
- Willing to do hands-on work regularly
- Planning, organizing, and prioritizing skills
- Versatility and flexibility to meet changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to assess, solve, and analyze root causes of problems
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing