Air Taxi Full Stack Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
We are a rapidly growing team building mission critical software products supporting Joby Aviation’s vision to save 1 billion people an hour every day through electric powered flight. As a full stack developer you will work closely with product management, design, frontend/mobile, and backend teams to realize a brand new suite of applications required to power this new era of aviation. These applications touch all parts of the customer and operational experience from a customer booking a flight to the behind the scenes operations to serve that flight safely and efficiently.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with PM and design teams to define specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
- Passion for tackling performance and scalability issues
- 6+ years of programming experience
- 6+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL
- Are a pilot or have an interest in aviation and/or new transportation technology
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- Experience with C++ & Java
- Experience with MySQL
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing