Air Taxi Frontend Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
We are a rapidly growing team building mission critical software products supporting Joby Aviation’s vision to save 1 billion people an hour every day through electric powered flight. As a frontend developer you will work closely with product management and design to realize a brand new suite of applications required to power this new era of aviation. These applications touch all parts of the customer and operational experience from a customer booking a flight to the behind the scenes operations to serve that flight safely and efficiently.
- Thrive in an ambiguous problem space where you will be paving the way
- Passion for user experience, you live and breathe your customers
- Enjoy architecting efficient and reusable front-end systems
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Experience with React
- Are a pilot or have an interest in aviation and/or new transportation technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing