In-house Videographer & Editor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
For the last 10 years, we've been developing the technology required to bring air taxis to reality. Today, we're a team of 500 people, with more than $800m in funding and strategic partnerships in place with companies like Toyota and Uber. We're only a few years away from launching our service and we have a remarkable number of exciting things going on, so it's a great time to join us and help capture our journey on film.
We are looking for a creative individual with top drawer film capture and editing skills to join our team of content creators who help tell Joby’s story to the world. Reporting to our Marketing, Communications & Brand Lead, you will be responsible for developing creative concepts, collaborating with the wider Joby team to capture content and then editing it for use across our digital channels.
You’ll likely have around 10 years of experience and be well versed in developing unique and compelling video content of varying lengths, across a variety of topics.
- Takes responsibility for capturing film content across Joby, including filming of our revolutionary new aircraft
- Edits film material for use across our external digital channels as well as for our internal audience
- Works with wider Marketing and Communications team to identify filming opportunities, develop scripts and storyboards, while ensuring our brand values shine through
- Schedules and coordinates shoot days, working with colleagues from across the business and managing independent contractors as required
- Manages existing in-house video resource where applicable
- Takes still photos and participates in photo shoots as needed
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing