This job is no longer accepting applications.
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
Working as a People Generalist in our Santa Cruz office, you will deliver in all areas on the People team, including benefits, HRIS administration, payroll, onboarding, records management, and reporting. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required for this position as you will be collaborating cross-functionally on common goals. Our team works entirely with digital records and systems, including Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, Google Slides, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, and DocuSign.
- Orientation & Onboarding: Coordinate new hire logistics and support the onboarding process
- Records & Systems Management: Work closely with our payroll team and HRIS analyst to keep HRIS current; troubleshoot issues with HRIS analyst; Audit HRIS regularly for data integrity; Create and maintain digital records and systems
- Reporting: Generate reports on recruiting, compensation, benefits, and payroll
- Payroll: Support our payroll team with bi-weekly payroll, time & attendance, and reporting. Conduct bi-weekly timecard audits
- Benefits: Provide support with administrative tasks related to benefits administration such as coordinating open enrollment, assisting employees, troubleshooting carrier connections, auditing premiums and deductions, and reporting
- Learning & Development: Assist in learning management system maintenance, content creation and collection, and training
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Attend DEI committee meetings; create and implement DEI initiatives, such as: coordinating and leading trainings, organizing DEI events, help set measurable DEI goals, provide metrics to measure DEI goals, provide input on our company surveys, assist in benefits package selection.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of HR or relevant experience
- Experienced in ADP Workforce Now
- Ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Adaptable and flexible
- Fundamental technology skills (e.g. G Suite, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC)
- Proficient in Spanish
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing