Financial Systems, ERP Accounting Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
Joby is implementing a new ERP system (Dynamics 365 F&O) for Supply Chain and Finance and Accounting. You are experienced in understanding accounting and finance needs and can translate them into ERP set-up and functionality requirements, including where accounting and supply chain systems meet. You will be responsible for working closely with the CFO, management, business systems, finance, and accounting teams. You will collaborate cross-functionally to design, develop, implement, and train users on ERP financial systems and processes. We are looking for an experienced finance and accounting professional with strong ERP experience, including system implementation experience (Dynamics 365 F&O preferred) who thrives in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. This role is based in our Santa Cruz location.
- Partner with business systems team on leading our D365 F&O ERP implementation
- Lead and train the accounting team on the D365 F&O ERP system
- Provide change management support for the accounting team as well as the company
- Conduct gap analysis through system testing and find alternative solutions to meet business needs
- Manage transition of foreign subsidiaries onto new ERP platform
- Work closely with our accounting and D365 consultants
- In collaboration with management and the CFO, create and implement financial policies for ERP transaction flow to accounting ledgers from our manufacturing processes
- Map current and future state financial business processes, systems, and data flow and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain documentation of existing and new business processes and systems
- 5+ years of strong experience with ERP systems, preference for Dynamics 365 F&O
- Must have experience in accounting, including accounting for manufacturing: production costing methods, work-in-process/finished goods, and inventory valuation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- High integrity, solid track record of maintaining confidentiality, discretion and good judgement in your work
- Well developed project management skills and experience working cross-functionally
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing