Head of Investor Relations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
The ideal candidate will possess an excellent grasp of financial concepts, communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to carefully manage professional relationships outside the company in the investor community.
This position requires you to be on site a minimum of 80% of the time.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop key investor messaging, a successful communications framework and presentation materials
- Pro-actively coordinate with analysts and investors to understand analyst and investor expectations and financial projections
- Identify, coordinate and organize participation in investor events, working closely with Corporate Communications
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters (including compliance with SEC regulations)
- Provide key insights on market activity and present findings to leadership team
- Analyze corporate activities for investors, identifying networking and other opportunities to build and create new initiatives
- Facilitate financial analyst meetings, which may include creating and reviewing the agenda, suggesting and setting the format and dates of the meetings, and fielding questions that may arise before, during, and after the meeting
- Lead development of quarterly and annual shareholder reports, coordinating with legal and finance teams
- Lead ad hoc initiatives to support Joby’s CFO and leadership team as required
- Experience in treasury preferred but not required
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Business, or related field required
- MBA or advance degree preferred but not required
- 5+ years of business experience required; 2+ years in investor relations or in equity research at a major investment bank or equity research organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with a variety of personalities and positions
- Ability to convert complex financial information into understandable messaging
- Strong business acumen, robust critical thinking and limitless intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work in a white-space, fast-paced environment
- Uncompromised ethics and integrity
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing