Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
We are seeking a dedicated Talent Sourcer be part of our growing recruiting team. You will work closely with recruiters, coordinators, and hiring managers to build a strong pipeline of qualified candidates while creating an outstanding candidate experience. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to proactively identify top talent by leveraging a variety of sourcing techniques. This position can be remote or based out of our Santa Cruz, San Carlos or Marina offices.
- Co-develop and implement an effective sourcing strategy
- Work together with the recruiter and hiring managers to define candidate personas
- Source suitable candidates through various sourcing channels and screen them
- Draft and send out recruiting communications to potential candidates
- Reach out to different types of candidates and engage with them
- Promote our Employer Brand when reaching out to candidates on various platforms
- Build and maintain a talent pool that can meet the company’s future hiring needs
- Keep track of pre-defined sourcing metrics and report on them
- Follow up on employee referrals
- Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources, or relevant field
- 3+ years technical sourcing experience
- Demonstrate affinity with candidate sourcing and strategic recruitment techniques
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with sourcing tools, HR systems (including an ATS), and candidate management systems
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management skills
- Experience using Google docs
Pursuant to various local, state, and federal regulations, you must show proof of your full COVID-19 vaccination status prior to your start date. Exemption requests are available for bona fide religious and medical circumstances.
- Experience with iCIMS
- Aerospace industry experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing