CFD Analyst for Thermal Systems
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience using Star CCM
- Proficiency in use of Catia, preferably in 3D experience environment
- Recent experience in thermal design of pcb and electronics enclosures
- Specify Thermal margins, develop test plans for CFD model validity
- Experience with Turbulence model, knowledge of Finite Element/Finite Volume methods for CFD
- Preferably experience working in Automotive or Aviation industry
- Postgraduate qualification in CFD
- Track record of bringing products to market
- Design Optimization Tools
- Scripting knowledge (Python/Java/Matlab) for simulation automation and data analysis
- Experience using CFD tools: Star CCM/ OpenFOAM/ Ansys ICEPak
- Exposure to Thermal instrumentation and DAQ
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing