Microsoft D365 F&O Business Systems Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
Working as a Business Systems Analyst in our Santa Cruz location, you will be responsible for the coordination efforts surrounding the implementation, development, design, deployment and training activities for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. We are looking for the right person who specializes in the implementation of the Operations side of D365. Using your knowledge of complex manufacturing, you will work with our design, engineering, manufacturing, finance, logistics, and quality teams and oversee the initial configuration and deployment of continuous improvement enhancements after implementation.
• Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations administration
o Focus on D365 Operations, specifically material traceability
o Understand D365 Finance enough to support common efforts
• Develop cohesive relationships with certification, engineering, manufacturing and business teams to build long-term strategies that align design of the application with needs
• Collaborate with process owners and subject matter experts to match requirements with configuration settings and create use cases to test for desired application functionality
• Understand capabilities and identify risks and opportunities of deploying new functionality
• Provide level 3 support, create and conduct instructor lead application training
• Create and review desktop process instructions for supported application functionality
• Work with support personnel to establish and maintain continued functionality of application interfaces
• Troubleshoot data integrity issues as needed
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives
• Work projects through to completion with the possibility of rapidly shifting priorities
• Ability to work on many projects in parallel
• B.S. in relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations or Microsoft AX in full implementation lifecycles with experience across core functional areas.
• Demonstrated experience with complex manufacturing and material management practices
• Understanding of general financial, supply chain and manufacturing operational process flows
• Project management skills with a track record of applying program and change management principles, practices and techniques
• Experience mapping data elements between applications
• Working knowledge of SharePoint and the Power Platforms
• Working experience with Microsoft SQL
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Well developed interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
• Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office products
• Proficiency with reading technical drawings and specifications
• Working knowledge of Lean manufacturing practices
• Object-oriented programming languages including, X++, C#, .Net
• SQL, Transact SQL, Stored procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, SSRS
• Power BI, Power Apps development
o Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Certification is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing