HR Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
Working as the Human Resources Business Partner in our San Carlos, CA office, you will be an integral part of developing and executing HR strategies that reflect Joby’s core values and objectives. As the HR Business Partner, you will work closely with team members to better understand the needs of the company, and then to lead and mentor team members to meet Joby’s overall objectives.
- Establish a learning development program consistent with Joby’s culture and values
- Provide 1-1 leadership training and coaching
- Manage the creation and implementation of diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
- Utilize best practices in managing employee relations and conflict resolution
- Partner with our HRIS Analyst on developing and launching a company survey to measure employee engagement and satisfaction
- Collaborate with our Compensation Business Partner in developing our compensation and performance policies
- Utilize data and analytics to guide decision making and empower our people managers
- Act as a subject matter expert on all things HR for our people leaders
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, in particular within the state of California
- BA/BS degree, MA/MS/MBA degree preferred
- 10+ years of HR or relevant experience in relevant industry
- Proven track record of consultative HR experience and working autonomously in a fast-paced, ever-changing start-up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience interacting and presenting to leadership
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Excel (vlookup, pivot tables)
- Executive coaching experience
- Leadership Circle Profile certification (LCP)
- Experience in serving a global team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing