Air Taxi Product Manager, Rider
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
Air Taxi Products is a rapidly growing team building mission critical software supporting Joby Aviation’s vision to save 1 billion people an hour every day through electric powered flight. As a product manager you will work closely with engineers, designers and a variety of stakeholders internally and externally to build the products needed to power a new era of aviation. These applications touch all parts of the customer and operational experience - from a customer booking a flight to the behind-the-scenes operations to serve that flight safely and efficiently.
- Have deep customer empathy and be the face of Joby Riders across the organization
- Create & execute the overall roadmap to create a magical experience for Joby Riders
- Operate cross-functionally and build strong partnerships internally and externally across the company
- Gather requirements, determine features, write product specs, refine feedback, help write test plans, manage the backlog, and ship quickly
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field
- Over 4 years of Product Management experience with customer facing software products from kick-off to launch
- Tactical skills, a proven track record of shipping and supporting simple, elegant products at scale
- Experience defining programs, processes, and using data and metrics to determine customer-facing improvements
- Faced problems with high ambiguity and without a definitive answer
- Background in aviation
- Have experience working closely with internal operations teams
- Product experience with 2-sided marketplaces
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing