Facility Cleaning Person
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
Working as a Facilities Cleaning Person in Marina, you will be performing various housekeeping duties to ensure a clean and safe working environment for a fast-paced, friendly, and exciting company. You will be responsible for general cleaning of business offices, bathrooms, kitchens and shared spaces.
- Mop, vacuum and dust the interiors of business portable offices
- Mop, scour, and disinfect bathroom facilities; including sinks, toilets, and shower stalls
- Mop, scour, and disinfect common kitchen area; including tables, chairs, sinks, counter tops, coffee station, floors
- Gather and dispose of trash
- Breakdown, sort properly, and dispose of recycled materials
- Report any safety concerns
- Stock and inventory cleaning and janitorial supplies
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); OR six months related experience
- Positive attitude
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and short correspondence
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and problem solving skills
- Must have your own transportation
- Honesty: We encourage a safe environment where open and honest communication is a standard business practice.
- Attitude is Everything: It all starts with having the right mindset. We require a positive attitude. You cannot create success for yourself, our company, and coworkers with a negative mindset.
- Quality: We take pride in our work and strive to deliver excellence with our services and installations.
- Integrity:We do what we say we will do and hold ourselves accountable.
- Teamwork:We work together as a group, to become part of something bigger than one individual to achieve a common goal.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing