Technical Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AEye develops advanced vision hardware, software and algorithms that act as the eyes and visual cortex of autonomous vehicles. Since its demonstration of its solid-state LiDAR scanner in 2013, AEye has pioneered breakthroughs in intelligent sensing. The company is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and backed by world-renowned investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Airbus, Subaru, LG Electronics, Hella, and more.
AEye is looking for a highly motivated Technical Program Manager responsible for leading engineering programs. This candidate will be responsible for creating program plans, conduct regular project and engineering reviews, Identify and close gaps, Track project(s) progress, communicate status, monitor, and control for successful outcome. This individual is also expected to support other engineering activities to ensure release of successful products.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Projects planning, Monitoring, and controlling to achieve milestones and deliverables.
- Contingency Planning & Risk management
- Stakeholder management through regular project reviews and communicating status.
- Minimize resource conflicts (people, budgets, schedules) through effective process, planning and communication.
- Other duties and responsibilities:
- Lead teams with effective problem-solving techniques.
- Lead teams in assessing project risks and developing mitigation plans.
- Nurture environment of creativity, customer focus & accountability
- Striving for constant improvements in process, products, and people
Essential Skills & Experience Requirements (required):
- 10+ years in successful engineering programs & projects involving hardware, firmware & software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, JIRA, Excel, Agile, Scrum
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt and manage conflicting project priorities.
Preferred Skills & Experience (useful):
- Experience in a fast-paced and demanding start-up experience
- Experience in leading programs in Lidar automotive & digital technologies
- Experience with delivering products with regulatory requirements (ISO26262, AUTOSAR)
AEye, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status.
AEye, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
To all recruitment agencies: AEye will not accept agency resumes for this role. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, AEye employees or any other organization location. AEye is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AEye is LIDR!