Software QA Test Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AEye develops advanced vision hardware, software and algorithms that act as the eyes and visual cortex of autonomous vehicles. Since its demonstration of its solid state LiDAR scanner in 2013, AEye has pioneered breakthroughs in intelligent sensing. The company is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and backed by world-renowned investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Airbus, Subaru, LG Electronics, Hella, and more.
AEye is looking for a highly motivated Software QA Test Engineer.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of manual and automated test case execution.
- Knowledge of V-model software testing.
- Maintain a test automation framework for software applications and components.
- Review system and software requirements, specifications and design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. engineers and product managers) to identify user expectations and system requirements
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Essential Skills & Experience Requirements (required):
- B.S in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in manual testing of embedded devices and test setup
- 3+ years experience with system level debugging and root cause analysis
- 3+ years experience using git and linux, windows
- 1+ years experience in programming Python and C++ for test automation
- Knowledge of white box and black box testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Well organized and highly self-motivated
Preferred Skills & Experience (useful):
- 1+ years experience in a fast-paced dynamic start-up
- 1+ years experience with JIRA, Confluence, IBM Test management tool, DOORS, Rhapsody Test conductor, Google test tools.
- Familiarity in Lidar sensors
- Experience in a fast-paced and demanding start-up experience.
AEye, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status.
AEye, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
To all recruitment agencies: AEye will not accept agency resumes for this role. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AEye employees or any other organization location. AEye is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AEye is LIDR!