This job is no longer accepting applications.
AEye develops advanced vision hardware, software and algorithms that act as the eyes and visual cortex of autonomous vehicles. Since its demonstration of its solid state LiDAR scanner in 2013, AEye has pioneered breakthroughs in intelligent sensing. The company is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and backed by world-renowned investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Airbus, Subaru, LG Electronics, Hella, and more.
Aeye is looking for a security-minded, result-oriented and accountable individual to become a member of the Enterprise Identity team as a “Security Engineer, Identity Governance and Administration” . This role is an independent contributor and will be reporting to the Director of Information Security. This security engineer will be part of a global team of experienced engineers; designing, developing and supporting enterprise security solutions in the identity governance domain. The engineer will also be working with peers from within the immediate team on access management, PAM and machine identity solutions, as well as cross-functional teams across Information Security and the larger AEye organization.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, Build and Support Aeye’s Access Management solutions
- Design solutions for ongoing business requirements around access management - Single Sign-On (SSO), identity federation, and other authentication solutions
- Hands-on implementation of SSO and other authentication solutions
- Provide on-going support for the access management product suite
- Create and maintain relevant artifacts (solution design, configurations, documentation etc.)
- Contribute as an individual, collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Work as part of a team of security engineers in the Enterprise Identity team
- Work with Architects, Application owners, Product managers to deliver solutions per Aeye’s access management standards
- Work with 3rd parties/SaaS vendors on technical solutions
- Work with other Information Security teams on providing holistic security solutions.
Essential Skills & Experience Requirements (required):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience implementing SSO and access management solutions
- 5+ years of Information security experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience in Ping Identity suite of products – Ping Federate, Ping Access, Ping ID, Ping Directory
- Experience with integrating using Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Experience in Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) – soft/hard token solutions, OTP, PKI/Certificates
- Experience working on large, cross-functional, globally distributed projects
- Hands-on, results-oriented, delivery-driven individual requiring minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively to team members and across functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task, change focus based on prioritization, work in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment
- Ability to influence the strategy in the SSO and Access Management space; with awareness about current industry best practices
- Security certifications: CISSP, CISM, CEH preferred
Preferred Skills & Experience (useful):
- Phone usage and phone communications skills
- Analytical Abilities - Advanced problem-solving skills including working collaboratively with peer technical teams to analyze & resolve hardware and software issues on all platforms supported by desk-side.
- Communication skills - Strong verbal & written communication skills. Communications are complete & understandable to target audience; Demonstrates effective listening skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced and demanding start-up experience.
- This is an individual contributor position reporting to Director of IT. This position interacts with all computer users within the company.
AEye, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status.
AEye, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
To all recruitment agencies: AEye will not accept agency resumes for this role. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AEye employees or any other organization location. AEye is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AEye is LIDR!