This job is no longer accepting applications.
AEye creates high-performance, adaptive, AI-driven LiDAR systems for vehicle autonomy, advanced driver-assistance, and robotic vision applications. AEye’s software-driven system leverages deterministic AI to capture more intelligent information with less data, enabling faster, more accurate, and more reliable perception for everything that moves. The company is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and backed by world-renowned investors including Kleiner Perkins, Taiwania Capital, GM Ventures, Intel Capital, Continental AG, Hella Ventures, LG Electronics, Aisin, Airbus Ventures, SK Hynix, Subaru-SBI, and Tyche Partners.
AEye, Inc,. is looking for a highly motivated Executive Assistant. An Executive Assistant provides assistance to high-level executives within a company and is often trusted with complex duties and sensitive information. In addition to general administrative work, Executive Assistants may be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations for their executive leadership.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- List here Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Attend meetings to record minutes and compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups, and others on behalf of executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Manages paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork and maintaining documents.
- Assists the Directors with various administrative needs and special projects as needed.
- Drive off site for picking up / dropping off visitors or employees and other various office needs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Essential Skills & Experience Requirements (required):
- Minimum 5 years of Executive Assistant experience.
- Ability and knowledge to operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, phone systems and arrange for repairs when needed.
- Initiative to manage downtime, improve processes and in general improve the organization and efficiency of the office.
- Ability to research information, problem solve and prioritize multiple requests.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) & Gmail.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable in a changing and busy environment.
- Ability to multi-task, working on projects while answering the phone and greeting visitors.
- Ability to lift, carry, move boxes up to 20lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college. 4 years of Executive Assistant work may substitute for a Bachelor’s Degree.
Preferred Skills & Experience (useful):
- Experience in a fast-paced and demanding start-up experience.
AEye, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status.
AEye, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
To all recruitment agencies: AEye will not accept agency resumes for this role. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AEye employees or any other organization location. AEye is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AEye is LIDR!