This job is no longer accepting applications.
AEye creates high-performance, adaptive, AI-driven LiDAR systems for vehicle autonomy, advanced driver-assistance, and robotic vision applications. AEye’s software-driven system leverages deterministic AI to capture more intelligent information with less data, enabling faster, more accurate, and more reliable perception for everything that moves. The company is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and backed by world-renowned investors including Kleiner Perkins, Taiwania Capital, GM Ventures, Intel Capital, Continental AG, Hella Ventures, LG Electronics, Aisin, Airbus Ventures, SK Hynix, Subaru-SBI, and Tyche Partners.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages heavy and complex calendars, reviewing, prioritizing and adjusting as needed for both the Operations and Business Development teams.
- Travel coordination, handling complex domestic and international travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground transportation and itineraries), confirm meetings and agendas.
- Prepare and file expense reports in a timely manner.
- Assists leadership team with various administrative needs and special projects as needed.
- Handles confidential and highly sensitive information with confidentiality and utmost integrity.
- Manages meeting details (preparing agendas, initializing presentations, note-taking and attendee updates).
- Prepares correspondence, presentations, and other forms of communications, as requested.
- Coordinates catering for meetings and employees; including set up and clean up.
- Acts as primary point of contact internally and externally, handling multiple issues and concerns as they arise.
- Covers the reception desk and all incoming calls when front desk admin is absent.
- Greets guests in a welcoming and friendly demeanor ensuring they are directed to the proper person.
- Ability and knowledge to operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, phone systems and arrange for repairs when needed.
- Handle incoming and outgoing packages and mail.
- Set up conference rooms for meetings, cleaning rooms daily or as needed.
- Maintains and orders office supply inventory.
- Manages paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork and maintaining documents.
- Assist with inventory, ordering and stocking of kitchen pantry.
- Assists with various administrative office needs, including but not limited to facilities and maintenance requests.
- Ability to drive off site for picking up / dropping off visitors or employees and other various office needs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Essential Skill & Experience Requirements (required):
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) & Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, etc).
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with general direction and be proactive with minimal supervision.
- Possess a positive, “can do,” service-oriented attitude, with excellent detail-orientation and follow-through on issues.
- Ability to research information and prioritize multiple requests.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and demonstrates creativity, flexibility and proactive approach to work.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate professionally via email and phone.
- A desire to constantly improve, fix processes, address issues and solve problems.
- Ability to lift, carry, move boxes up to 20 lbs.
- Driver’s License.
- High School Graduate.
Preferred Skills & Experience (useful):
- 5+ years experience as an Administrative Assistant or equivalent position; preferably in a start-up environment.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Initiative to manage downtime, improve processes and in general improve the organization and efficiency of the office.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college.
- Experience in a fast-paced and demanding start-up experience.
AEye, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status.
AEye, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
To all recruitment agencies: AEye will not accept agency resumes for this role. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AEye employees or any other organization location. AEye is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AEye is LIDR!