FPGA Design Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AEye develops advanced vision hardware, software and algorithms that act as the eyes and visual cortex of autonomous vehicles. Since its demonstration of its solid state LiDAR scanner in 2013, AEye has pioneered breakthroughs in intelligent sensing. The company is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and backed by world-renowned investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Airbus, Subaru, LG Electronics, Hella, and more.
AEye is looking for a highly motivated FPGA Design Engineer.
Essential Skill & Experience Requirements (required):
- BS or Masters in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience in specific FPGA platform product design.
- FPGA Design; Verilog, SystemVerilog and/or VHDL, Xilinx tools.
- Tcl or C test code for initial bring up and testing.
- Simulation and in-system bring-up & debug skills.
- Good communication & collaboration skills; able to produce quality documentation for both internal & external target audiences
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding start-up atmosphere.
Preferred Skills & Experience (useful):
- Experience with Xilinx Zynq architecture and Vivado Design Suite.
- Prior experience in two or more of these functional areas:
- Xilinx Zynq platform and implementing DMA/VDMA engines; memory and peripheral subsystems (associated protocols)
- FPGA ARM Core & AXI Bus interfaces.
- JESD204B/C interface and IP.
- Experience with Xilinx memory controller (MIG), video DMA and video frame buffer IP.
- Experience in a fast paced startup
Additional Useful Skills :
- Demonstrable real-world "cradle-to-grave" product development and support experience; design for manufacturability, design for test, mature product support.
AEye, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status.
AEye, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
To all recruitment agencies: AEye will not accept agency resumes for this role. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AEye employees or any other organization location. AEye is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AEye is LIDR!