Marketing Communications Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swyft is a software-enabled B2B marketplace that enables any sized merchant, brand or retailer with same and next-day delivery at rates comparable to 2+ day delivery. Our mission is to create magical delivery experiences for shoppers & help merchants grow sales with the most scalable and flexible same/next-day delivery service.
We aren’t just a shipping and logistics company, we are building the data and framework layer for how a trillion parcels will move within hundreds of cities. Swyft is air traffic control for parcels routed from your favourite store to your door, and you can help us realize this vision. Founded in April 2020, we are fueled by creating delightful customer and employee experience through an experimental and data driven approach. We’ve recently raised over $20M and are backed by the world’s best investors including Inovia Capital, Forerunner Ventures, Golden Ventures, Trucks VC, and Shopify.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing the marketing activities at Swyft. In this role, you will be coordinating digital marketing campaigns, creating ad design & copy, coordinating key partner activities and executing a variety of marketing campaigns to drive inbound leads
- Content writing, email marketing and blog posts for both internal and external teams
- Coordinate digital ad campaigns with agencies
- Strategize and executive ad design and copy that drives conversions
- Design and execute a content strategy to support the sales team while also driving SEO
- Own and report on marketing campaign KPIs including attribution, CAC and other analytics
- Build landing pages to support the various campaigns
- Design and execute email nurture programs
- Discover and double down on effective marketing channels
- Project manage all marketing activities
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/communications or related
- 3-5 years experience with Content creation, Marketing Analytics
- Data-driven – you can report on KPIs and other metrics with confidence
- Excellent writer – your content is engaging and is proven to convert
- Experience with coordinating digital paid ad campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Expert in design (Adobe, Invision, Canva and other)
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research skills
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills
Benefits And Perks
- Above market salary and equity
- One-time relocation bonus to our Santa Monica office (if needed)
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and growth
- Annual company off-site (pending COVID restrictions)
- Centrally located offices in downtown Toronto and Santa Monica (Los Angeles)
- Complete workspace setup (in-office or WFH): your choice of hardware (Mac or PC), chair, and tools
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits: we offer competitive health benefits for you and your dependents
- A team invested in your professional development (monthly trainings, education allowance and more)
- Casual, fun, and creative atmosphere: our office is stocked with healthy snacks and amenities to keep you fueled throughout the day
At Swyft, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let the recruiting team know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delight your customers with affordable same-day delivery