Head of Enterprise Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swyft is a software-enabled B2B marketplace that enables any sized merchant, brand or retailer with same and next-day delivery at rates comparable to 2+ day delivery. Our mission is to create magical delivery experiences for shoppers & help merchants grow sales with the most scalable and flexible same/next-day delivery service.
We aren’t just a shipping and logistics company, we are building the data and framework layer for how a trillion parcels will move within hundreds of cities. Swyft is air traffic control for parcels routed from your favourite store to your door, and you can help us realize this vision. Founded in April 2020, we are fueled by creating delightful customer and employee experience through an experimental and data driven approach. We’ve recently raised over $20M and are backed by the world’s best investors including Inovia Capital, Forerunner Ventures, Golden Ventures, Trucks VC, and Shopify.
The Head of Enterprise Sales leads our go to market strategy and execution with Enterprise accounts. You manage a team of Enterprise Account Executives as they build account plans, work complex sales cycles, and activate the largest Retail, D2C and 3PL customers in the world.
- Lead the team of senior enterprise account executives
- Own and exceed annual sales targets within the enterprise team
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Uncover key growth strategies for sales cycle acceleration
- Drive account expansion into new markets
- Collaborate with internal teams to protect and expand enterprise revenue
- Monitor and understand key customer trends
- Manage selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply & demand
- Recruit top tier talent
- Translate product and operations initiatives into growth opportunities
- Manage the enterprise team diligently in Salesforce.com
- Report on KPIs and other analytics related to the enterprise sales function
- Proven history of overachievement as IC and leader
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to coach and lead a team of senior account executives
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- History selling into Retail, D2C brands and/or 3PLs
- Ideally knowledge of the logistics space
- Strong desire to exceed expectations
- Experience in a high growth technology startup
Benefits And Perks
- Above market salary and equity
- One-time relocation bonus to our Santa Monica office (if needed)
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and growth
- Annual company off-site (pending COVID restrictions)
- Centrally located offices in downtown Toronto and Santa Monica (Los Angeles)
- Complete workspace setup (in-office or WFH): your choice of hardware (Mac or PC), chair, and tools
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits: we offer competitive health benefits for you and your dependents
- A team invested in your professional development (monthly trainings, education allowance and more)
- Casual, fun, and creative atmosphere: our office is stocked with healthy snacks and amenities to keep you fueled throughout the day
At Swyft, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let the recruiting team know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delight your customers with affordable same-day delivery