Growth Marketing Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swyft is a software-enabled B2B marketplace that enables any sized merchant, brand or retailer with same and next-day delivery at rates comparable to 2+ day delivery. Our mission is to create magical delivery experiences for shoppers & help merchants grow sales with the most scalable and flexible same/next-day delivery service.
We aren’t just a shipping and logistics company, we are building the data and framework layer for how a trillion parcels will move within hundreds of cities. Swyft is air traffic control for parcels routed from your favourite store to your door, and you can help us realize this vision. Founded in April 2020, we are fueled by creating delightful customer and employee experience through an experimental and data driven approach. We’ve recently raised over $20M and are backed by the world’s best investors including Inovia Capital, Forerunner Ventures, Golden Ventures, Trucks VC, and Shopify.
- Ideate, create and execute marketing campaigns to drive inbound traffic and leads
- Campaign analysis and optimization
- Build and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Performance tracking and reporting
- Personalization - analyze and segment customers for personalized content
- Manage campaign budgets
- Assist in building overall growth strategy, within Canada & US markets
- Assist with other marketing initiatives including PR, content, etc.
- Support the future expansion of the growth marketing team
- 3-5 years of experience
- Expert in Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Creative problem solver and data driven decision maker
- Experience in logistics/shipping preferred but not required
- Strong in Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An expert in paid search, paid social, email marketing, content marketing, affiliates and SEO
- Analytical skills, can set up dashboards and measure your KPIs with ease
- You understand how to prioritize and ship quickly towards what’s working and switch directions from what’s not
Benefits and Perks:
- Above market salary and equity
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and growth
- Annual company off-site (pending COVID restrictions)
- Centrally located offices in downtown Toronto and Santa Monica (Los Angeles)
- Complete workspace setup (in-office or WFH): your choice of hardware (Mac or PC), chair, and tools
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits: we offer competitive health benefits for you and your dependents
- A team invested in your professional development (monthly trainings, education allowance and more)
- Casual, fun, and creative atmosphere: our office is stocked with healthy snacks and amenities to keep you fuelled throughout the day
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delight your customers with affordable same-day delivery