Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swyft is a software-enabled B2B marketplace that enables any sized merchant, brand or retailer with same and next-day delivery at rates comparable to 2+ day delivery. Our mission is to create magical delivery experiences for shoppers & help merchants grow sales with the most scalable and flexible same/next-day delivery service.
We aren’t just a shipping and logistics company, we are building the data and framework layer for how a trillion parcels will move within hundreds of cities. Swyft is air traffic control for parcels routed from your favourite store to your door, and you can help us realize this vision. Founded in April 2020, we are fueled by creating delightful customer and employee experience through an experimental and data driven approach. We’ve recently raised over $20M and are backed by the world’s best investors including Inovia Capital, Forerunner Ventures, Golden Ventures, Trucks VC, and Shopify.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for activating the largest Retail stores, D2C brands and 3PL customers on the Swyft platform. In this role, you will be creating detailed account plans, managing the entire sales cycle, closing contracts and overseeing the activation process.
- Manage the buying process for top-tier named accounts (you may be assigned to one of: Retail, DTC or 3PL verticals)
- Designing and executing detailed account plans
- Managing the process from contract signing to first shipment
- Driving account expansion to new markets
- Monitoring the ongoing relationship to optimize capture rate
- Work with internal teams in building proposals, business cases to RFPs and more
- 8+ years of quota carrying experience
- Comfortable managing long (4 to 8 month+), complex deal cycles
- Proven track record of quota attainment and achievement of KPIs
- Experience selling into Retail, D2C, and/or 3PLs
- Ability to work with cross-functional client teams (procurement, supply chain, marketing and/or eCommerce)
- You are an ambitious top performer, you persevere through intense obstacles
- You are collaborative with your fellow Enterprise Account Executives
- You are open to transparent feedback and encourage open dialogue
- You are determined to be successful and are motivated by results and the success of your customers, colleagues and yourself!
Benefits And Perks
- Above market salary and equity
- One-time relocation bonus to our Santa Monica office (if needed)
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and growth
- Annual company off-site (pending COVID restrictions)
- Centrally located offices in downtown Toronto and Santa Monica (Los Angeles)
- Complete workspace setup (in-office or WFH): your choice of hardware (Mac or PC), chair, and tools
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits: we offer competitive health benefits for you and your dependents
- A team invested in your professional development (monthly trainings, education allowance and more)
- Casual, fun, and creative atmosphere: our office is stocked with healthy snacks and amenities to keep you fueled throughout the day
At Swyft, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let the recruiting team know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delight your customers with affordable same-day delivery