Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swyft is a software-enabled B2B marketplace that enables any sized merchant, brand or retailer with same and next-day delivery at rates comparable to 2+ day delivery. Our mission is to create magical delivery experiences for shoppers & help merchants grow sales with the most scalable and flexible same/next-day delivery service.
We aren’t just a shipping and logistics company, we are building the data and framework layer for how a trillion parcels will move within hundreds of cities. Swyft is air traffic control for parcels routed from your favourite store to your door, and you can help us realize this vision. Founded in April 2020, we are fueled by creating delightful customer and employee experience through an experimental and data driven approach. We’ve recently raised over $20M and are backed by the world’s best investors including Inovia Capital, Forerunner Ventures, Golden Ventures, Trucks VC, and Shopify.
What you will do
We are a small growing team looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us on our growth journey. Reporting into our Head of Talent, you will be supporting recruiting efforts across our Engineering and Product hiring across North America. You will be working closely with hiring managers to build and execute sourcing strategies to attract high-quality diverse candidate pools and drive an efficient selection process to deliver quality hires to the business.
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas:
- Own the entire Engineering and Product recruitment life cycle from kicking off a new search, job description creation, building a robust sourcing strategy, offer negotiations and background checks
- Provide an efficient recruitment process managing all applicants through our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse.
- Ensure all applicants are receiving timely feedback at each stage of the hiring journey
- Prioritize open headcount in partnership with the hiring managers
- Provide guidance to hiring managers on recruiting best practices
- Execute against unique sourcing strategies to build diverse pools of candidates across Canada and the US.
- Act as a talent advisor and thought leader to our business partners
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and proactively translate that into a positive candidate and hiring team experience.
- Maintain data integrity and report recruiting metrics as needed.
- Represent Swyft with integrity and professionalism.
- Support additional hiring teams on recruiting efforts as need be
- 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a high-growth environment supporting Engineering/Product/Technology hires across North America.
- Strong sourcing capabilities with proven track record of engaging passive candidates and building diverse pipelines.
- Proven track record of achieving hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers.
- Experience advising hiring teams and helping them develop strategic recruiting plans.
- Strategic, organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at a time
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes through partnership and collaboration.
- You are a culture enabler, talent partner and educator.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You are open to transparent feedback as we encourage open dialogue and provide candid feedback to help each other succeed.
- You are an ambitious top performer, you persevere through intense obstacles.
At Swyft, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let the recruiting team know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delight your customers with affordable same-day delivery