Senior Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swyft is a software-enabled B2B marketplace that enables any sized merchant, brand or retailer with same and next-day delivery at rates comparable to 2+ day delivery. Our mission is to create magical delivery experiences for shoppers & help merchants grow sales with the most scalable and flexible same/next-day delivery service.
We aren’t just a shipping and logistics company, we are building the data and framework layer for how a trillion parcels will move within hundreds of cities. Swyft is air traffic control for parcels routed from your favourite store to your door, and you can help us realize this vision. Founded in April 2020, we are fueled by creating delightful customer and employee experience through an experimental and data driven approach. We’ve recently raised over $20M and are backed by the world’s best investors including Inovia Capital, Forerunner Ventures, Golden Ventures, Trucks VC, and Shopify.
- Design, build and manage workflow process for Engineering + related teams using Jira + Notion.
- Collaborate with product owners to define, scope, and manage projects to deliver key milestones. Develop a flexible (Agile) project plan to monitor and track progress. Own the coordination and completion of Agile projects
- Lead roadmap of major initiatives and optimizations from ideation through execution with cross-functional teams to ensure timely execution and prioritization of projects.
- Build and manage JIRA Sprint and Kanban boards for projects and work efforts.
- Manage risks and change management to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Evaluate and analyze data to present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner to provide transparency to key stakeholders.
- Conduct assessment methodology and automate reporting that will give executive oversight on project outcomes vs plans.
- Support progress reporting for QBRs, Mid year and end of year performance reviews of the team.
- Coach/mentor new teams on scrum agile processes and establish process and tools for agile execution
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of direct professional experience in program or product management preferably within large enterprise environments
- Proven experience managing ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies within a product development cycle
- Previous experience influencing and managing relationships, and driving impact through a cross-functional, collaborative internal ecosystem of partners including multiple engineering teams, operations, and sales.
- Ability to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Deep knowledge of the global retail industry and logistics trends.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable attention to detail with superb organizational skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, manage stakeholder relationships and prioritize stakeholder requests.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and desire to learn
At Swyft, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let the recruiting team know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delight your customers with affordable same-day delivery