Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swyft is a software-enabled B2B marketplace that enables any sized merchant, brand or retailer with same and next-day delivery at rates comparable to 2+ day delivery. Our mission is to create magical delivery experiences for shoppers & help merchants grow sales with the most scalable and flexible same/next-day delivery service.
We aren’t just a shipping and logistics company, we are building the data and framework layer for how a trillion parcels will move within hundreds of cities. Swyft is air traffic control for parcels routed from your favourite store to your door, and you can help us realize this vision. Founded in April 2020, we are fueled by creating delightful customer and employee experience through an experimental and data driven approach. We’ve recently raised over $20M and are backed by the world’s best investors including Inovia Capital, Forerunner Ventures, Golden Ventures, Trucks VC, and Shopify.
- Work with a cross-functional team to drive product roadmap, strategy, and long term vision
- Drive new feature development from start to finish
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after deployment
- Drive the strategy and roadmap of key products and features.
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of relevant experience in product management
- Proven experience managing ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies within a product development cycle
- Ability to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and project management skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, manage stakeholder relationships and prioritize stakeholder requests.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and desire to learn
Benefits And Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- Centrally located offices in downtown Toronto and Santa Monica (Los Angeles)
- Complete workspace setup (in-office or WFH): your choice of hardware (Mac or PC), chair, and tools
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits: we offer competitive health benefits for you and your dependents
- A team invested in your professional development (monthly trainings, education allowance, and more)
- Annual company off-site (pending COVID restrictions)
- Casual, fun, and creative atmosphere: our office is stocked with healthy snacks and amenities to keep you fueled throughout the day
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delight your customers with affordable same-day delivery