This job is no longer accepting applications.
We deliver the promise of autonomy
At Edge Case Research, we enable our customers to assure the safety of autonomous systems for real world deployment. We are developing products that define and measure the safety of autonomous systems. Our client base spans diverse markets such as automotive, mining, defense, insurance, and aerospace. Edge Case is founded by the recognized world leaders in autonomy safety . Our experts are writing the standards and developing the products that will bring innovation safely into society.
Edge Case Research is expanding our Business Development team. The Account Manager will work closely with our team of product managers and safety engineers to consistently deliver the products and services we value. The Account Manager will report to the Account Manager for defense projects and will work closely with the leadership team to ensure our clients needs are met. If you have experience in autonomous vehicles or safety engineering,we are interested in hearing from you!
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Prepare sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Contributes to sales effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Providing clarity on priorities, planning for growth, identifying critical opportunities for expansion, and developing actionable plans with achievable metric based milestones.
- Meet and exceed sales targets related to revenue and strategic goals
- Contribute to software product development by providing customer feedback and trends analysis to product development team
- Identify new potential customers to engage with through existing relationships as well as writing proposals to relevant programs
- Create and scope proposals in conjunction with the customer and other ECR personnel
- Engage with OTA consortia to identify projects of interest
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Deliver The Promise Of Autonomy