Sales and Customer Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Refraction AI is on a mission to bring the future of last-mile delivery to life. With our fleet of autonomous mobile delivery robots we are growing quickly, propelled by exciting advances in robotics technology, demographics, business models, social and regulatory policies. As consumer expectations and requirements change, so must the services and businesses that serve them. In a sector that is struggling to keep up due to legacy costs, dated infrastructure and poor integration, Refraction AI is a breath of fresh air, demonstrating what is possible with a little innovation, a dash of brilliance, and a whole lot of common sense. We are excited to find an enthusiastic and eager customer focused professional to join our growing start up team in Austin, Texas, as a Sales and Customer Account Manager. You will be responsible for helping us continue to grow our restaurant and grocery partner base, and ensure the success of new and existing accounts. This is a critical client-facing role on our team representing the spirit and value of Refraction AI.
- You are naturally extroverted and enjoy meeting new people
- You are obsessed with customer satisfaction and creating a memorable experience
- You get excited about new products and sharing them with others
- You are able to articulate and easily convey new ideas
- Your presentation and communication skills are superb
- You think quickly on your feet, are creative and can overcome objections easily
- You are genuine and a strong team player
What You Will Do
- Generate new customer leads by researching the restaurant and grocery delivery market in designated areas
- Initiate new customer contacts within the target area and schedule service demos, communicating to prospective customers the benefits and perks of the Refraction service
- Negotiate and secure new restaurant or grocery partnersOnboard new customers quickly and serve as a resource during onboarding, including training on the Refraction service
- Maintain relationships with existing customers, including regular touchpoints to ensure customer satisfaction and to increase service demand and usage
- Proactively address customer operations questions or challenges with any technical or delivery issues experienced by the customer or end customer
- Partner with internal teams to share observations, insights, and ideas internally to constantly improve upon the customer experience.
- Perform all other duties within the scope of responsibility as may be needed to be successful in the role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in sales lead generation, inside sales, account management or restaurant management and customer care
- Works well with uncertainty and ambiguity given the nature of the start up environment, previous startup experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation development and delivery skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills, ability to handle objections
- Ability to take initiative and think creatively
- High energy, enjoys a fast paced environment
Reports to: Head of Operations
Work location: Remote, Austin, TX
Hours: Full time, non-standard hours, based on customer availability
Employment Opportunity and Benefits of Employment: We are committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace environment for all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. This is a salaried, exempt position. We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits and generous PTO. Company provided technology resources.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Safe and Cost Effective Last-Mile Logistics