Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Refraction AI is on a mission to bring the future of last-mile delivery to life. With our fleet of autonomous mobile delivery robots we are growing quickly, propelled by exciting advances in technology, demographics, business models, social and regulatory policies. As consumer expectations and requirements change, so must the services and businesses that serve them. In a sector that is struggling to keep up due to legacy costs, dated infrastructure and poor integration, Refraction AI is a breath of fresh air, demonstrating what is possible with a little innovation, a dash of brilliance, and a whole lot of common sense. To help propel our journey, we are looking for an enthusiastic, driven, innovative Talent Acquisition Specialist who has expertise in sourcing and evaluating candidates for a variety of roles across the company.
- You thrive on meeting new people and learning about their career interests
- You are a problem solver, constantly looking for unique ways to find solutions
- You are fearless and thrive in uncharted territory, pushing the limits of your comfort zone
- You enjoy the start-up culture, enabling you to flex your creative muscles in fueling the recruiting engine and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- You don’t mind wearing multiple hats, and are eager to expand your skill sets into other areas of the employee journey
- You are an authentic, personable communicator You believe in personal accountability and expect the same of others
About the Position
- Source both active and passive candidates through a variety of methods including internet job boards, networking, social media, industry events and job fairs, local schools and other creative strategies.
- Develop a pool of qualified and diverse candidates in advance of hiring needs for frequently recruited positions.
- Execute local, regional and job specific recruiting plans by partnering with hiring managers and HR team members to determine staffing needs.
- Research new sourcing methods and implement as appropriate to ensure the company is achieving and maintaining its talent and diversity objectives.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone, web interface or in person) and recommend top candidates to hiring managers for consideration.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback and ensure process effectiveness and assess for continuous improvement.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System and ensure all applicant data is updated timely for accurate reporting. Report quarterly on recruiting metrics and analyze recruiting data to identify trends, gaps and success rates on sourcing strategies
- Serve as recruiting subject matter expert to team members and hiring managers
- Participate in all hiring and on-boarding efforts as needed to ensure an exceptional new employee experience.
- Assist with other HR and administrative department projects as needed to support the culture, development and growth objectives of the company.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of recruiting experience in a fast paced, agile environment
- Prior ATS experience
- Previous startup experience is a plusStrong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish collaborative working relationships.
- Experience in developing cost conscious recruiting strategies, continually seeking new sourcing options, and developing creative approaches to delivering a strong and diverse candidate pool.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
Reports to: Director of Administration
Work Location: Remote, Austin, TX
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Opportunity and Benefits of Employment: We are committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace environment for all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer
This is a salaried, exempt position. We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, a 401k with matching and generous PTO. The company will provide the necessary technology resources.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Safe and Cost Effective Last-Mile Logistics