Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Zohr is on a mission to make tire replacement as easy as pushing a button. We are car nerds, innovators, expert operators, and we come to you to deliver and install tires. Customer-centric service is our superpower. Our team is growing fast and we’re looking for great people to help scale operations nationwide.
We are hiring a Senior Financial Analyst to develop and execute new accounting policies and processes that help us meet our financial growth goals. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be working closely with our leadership team to ensure our books are kept up to date and accurate for quick decision making and reporting. You must be an effective collaborator, extremely detail oriented yet efficient, and have a deep understanding of GAAP. In this role, it is imperative that you possess the ability to solve problems, manage relationships, and build foundational systems in chaotic environments. Strong preference will be given to those who embody a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Develop and manage GAAP compliance
- Performing and managing the monthly and quarterly close processes
- Manage accounts receivables and accounts payables invoice processing
- Create and maintain budgeting tools including budget-to-actual/variance reporting, financial planning, and analysis, cash flow analysis, and cost savings analysis
- Manage payroll budgeting and auditing payroll for accuracy
- Ensure a smooth audit process by creating and maintaining internal controls, establishing and maintaining immaculate record keeping, and managing the audit process
- Anticipate and evaluate business needs to make sure that financial organization and systems appropriately support the company’s growth
- Help develop and implement new invoicing and billing policies company-wide
- Manage internal and external teams and vendors by setting expectations, training internal team members, and developing training modules and templates
- Work cross-functionally in a variety of different roles including purchasing, billing, operations, sales/business development deal analysis, and corporate planning.
- Manage outside vendors
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in accounting or finance preferred
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance and other accounting theory, principles, and practices to include GAAP, prepaid expenses & accrued revenue, and revenue recognition
- Ability to prepare statistical reports and analyze financial reports
- Proficient in three statement financial modeling
- Knowledge of research techniques to analyze data and make recommendations
- Ability to describe accounting systems and processes in written correspondence and in procedure manual format
- Ability to perform mathematical computations accurately and quickly, including computation of ratios and percentages
- Strong knowledge of and experience with tax processes including the use of Avalara.
- Mastery knowledge of Microsoft Office; budgeting software; accounting software including NetSuite, Expensify, Invoiced and Routable; and sales tax software including Avalara.
- Comfort in the startup environment (i.e., sometimes chaotic and lacking structure) and able to create structure and foundational accounting processes
- Strong priority management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mobile Tire Shop Near Me