This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the Operations Manager, you’ll create the operational and logistical strategies, establish the processes, and drive the innovation that most efficiently and reliably ensures Zohr’s services are completed and Zohr’s customers are satisfied. You’ll be directly responsible for your local Zohr technician network and their work. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and be ready to lead by example.
- Execute Services & Own Performance - You will direct the day-to-day execution of jobs by your technicians and own the ultimate satisfaction of the market’s customers. Your ability to ensure the efficient and sustainable delivery of labor-driven, offline services that directly impact the financial success of the market will be measured by core performance metrics that you are responsible for.
- Build & Refine Operations - Our warehouses, containers, and vans are the heart of our business, and it is essential for you to embrace the challenge of building operations from scratch, deeply learning and knowing the logistics behind our business, and setting up our technicians for excellence.
- Manage Technician Team - A team of technicians will report directly to you and you will be responsible for the quality of their work on all levels. You will develop your technicians through constant feedback and always be available to help them grow professionally. As dictated by a market’s growth or a technician’s performance, you will own all hiring, training, and firing/off-boarding of technicians on your team.
- Create & Optimize Process - We are a new company launching a new product in new environments. We not only need to create and constantly optimize our own processes for this operation, but for the many Zohr markets that are to follow in the near future.
- Analyze Data - You will ensure you are creating, collecting, and incorporating as much data about operations as possible to constantly monitor performance and find opportunities to improve. You, with help from colleagues, will build the analytical frameworks and operational models to enable constant improvement.
- Problem Solve - All day, every day. You will operate a technology platform with capital assets in dynamic urban environments. All kinds of obstacles, barriers, problems, and snags happen on a daily basis and you must be ready to solve them as fast as they happen. You see upcoming systemic problems from far away, and nip them in the bud.
- Collaborate - Each market is unique, but best practices must be shared. You will need to openly and effectively collaborate with colleagues and technicians in other markets to help them be successful with you.
- A minimum of 3 years of operations or logistics management experience.
- Experience with data-based decision-making, exercising good judgement in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team.
- Ability to execute sales and business development tasks delegated from our sales/partnerships team.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution so we can do things quickly, but do them well too. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.
- Strong Excel skills are a must, and other database experience is helpful. Comfortable learning and using new software tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships, lead a team, manage employees, and create a hard-working but fun workplace.
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solution
- Excellent organization and time management systems for yourself and your team.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight the key insights.
- Prior experience within a startup is a plus.
- Knowledge or passion for any of the following a plus: automotive industry, cars, tires, wheels, racing, performance tuning, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mobile Tire Shop Near Me