Gatik is leading the way in autonomous middle-mile delivery by developing a safe, efficient, autonomous delivery solution that addresses real pain points for the retail industry. Operating on fixed, predetermined routes, we are the first company to develop and deploy light/medium duty autonomous box trucks.
Founded in 2017, we are building new concepts and groundbreaking solutions for autonomous vehicles to ensure goods are transported between business locations both efficiently and affordably in city environments. Gatik’s autonomous vehicles have been operating in North America with multiple Fortune 500 retail partners including Walmart, Loblaws, and others yet to be announced publicly. These partnerships are a first in the AV industry: this kind of middle-mile integration with major retailers has never been done before, marking the first-ever deployment of a hub-and-spoke AV delivery model.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized person, who is excellent at handling accounting and administrative work and unafraid to take on new challenges as our team grows. Our ideal candidate is a multi-tasker that can meet accelerated deadlines, manage detailed projects, is passionate about working on a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
- Lead office maintenance & operations. Maintain relationships with our landlord and vendors and oversee office repairs and upgrades as needed. Ensure that our facility is operated safely, efficiently, and cost-effectively
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail, deliveries, FedEx, and UPS shipments. Manage Amazon orders for the team
- Assist HR by managing employee onboarding and offboarding processes, creating accounts for new employees, ordering equipment, etc.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and helping to manage senior staff calendars and schedules
- Manage office policies for covid, travel expenses, phone & internet reimbursement, etc.
- Inventory and maintain all furniture, equipment, office, and kitchen supplies
- Filing and document management
- Positive attitude to handle the wide variety of tasks requested
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of administrative support and 2+ years of office management experience
- Able to solve problems quickly, handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Exceptionally organized with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Strong follow-through skills. You are reliable, responsive, adaptable
- Receptive to feedback with a sense of ownership
- A strong willingness to be a helpful team player, operating with empathy and integrity
- Proficiency in Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and Excel/Sheets
- Driver's license
- Availability to perform job duties outside of normal business hours when vital
- Ability to work across multiple time zones
- Experience working with engineering teams
- Project management experience
- OSHA & non-exempt management experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile