Head of People Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gatik, the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics, delivers goods safely and efficiently using its fleet of light & medium duty trucks. The company focuses on short-haul, business-to-business (B2B) logistics for the retail industry, enabling its customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke supply chain operations, enhance inventory pooling across multiple locations, reduce labor costs and meet an unprecedented demand for contactless delivery.
We are looking for an experienced Head of People Operations for driving recruitment of the best talent, coaching on team leadership, helping resolve employee relations issues, and supporting our talent strategy. This position is a key strategic role in the company helping to grow the business and allowing us to build a unique and strong people-oriented culture at Gatik.
- Work in close partnership with the executive team to develop and execute our talent strategy across the organization
- Develop a roadmap to lead the HR function through rapid growth and ensure that the people, systems, and processes necessary to scale are in place
- Be a trusted business leader and adviser for leadership, management, and employees
- Plan, lead, develop, and implement HR policies, processes, training, and initiatives to support the company’s mission and objectives
- Oversee daily HR operations to ensure that employees are appropriately set up to succeed in their roles
- Conduct audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs. Make recommendations for any necessary corrective action
- Ensure compliance with applicable labor and employment laws and regulations by accurately compiling and submitting data for mandated reporting at the federal, state, and local levels
- Improve employee engagement by fostering an inclusive work environment and developing “great place to work” programs
- Assist in the preparation of all job descriptions and maintain the integrity and confidentiality of all human resource files, records, and information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Management, Psychology, Communications, or related field
- 10+ years of People Ops, HR, and Talent Acquisition experience
- Scaled a global company through 500+ employees
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to respectfully express opinions and support difficult decisions
- Experience leading internal DEIB initiatives
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment laws and regulations, legal/regulatory environment and experience reporting for compliance at the federal, state, and local levels
- Stellar project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and discipline to organize and prioritize
- Experience in companies with a global, distributed workforce
- Master’s degree in HR Management or related field
- Certification in PHR preferred
- Experience assessing management and executive talent
- OSHA & non-exempt management experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile