Executive Assistant to the CEO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gatik, the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics, delivers goods safely and efficiently using its fleet of light & medium duty trucks. The company focuses on short-haul, business-to-business (B2B) logistics for the retail industry, enabling its customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke supply chain operations, enhance inventory pooling across multiple locations, reduce labor costs and meet an unprecedented demand for contactless delivery.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized person, who is excellent at handling accounting and administrative work and unafraid to take on new challenges. Our ideal candidate is a multi-tasker that can meet accelerated deadlines, manage detailed projects, and is passionate about working on a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
- Prepare presentations, memos, correspondence, organizational charts, spreadsheets, etc., some of a highly confidential nature
- Provide support with talks and media communications. Update and maintain web pages, dashboards, and other databases. Write first drafts of proposals, emails, letters, etc.
- Filing and document management
- Ensure that the CEO’s meetings are as productive as possible by reviewing agendas in advance, ensure that preparation time is scheduled when needed, prepare briefings, and coordinate follow-up
- Attend meetings to identify action items and follow up on behalf of the CEO. Take notes during meetings that the CEO attends and make sure that action items from the meeting are executed. Step in to represent the CEO at meetings when the CEO is unable to attend.
- Collect and manage various project reports and present them to the CEO in an organized manner
- Keep the CEO accountable for commitments, while helping keep reports accountable for results
- Plan and coordinate events and off-sites, including all logistics and budgetary requirements
- Provide recommendations for various organizational process improvements
- Coordinate appointments and meetings and help manage CEO’s calendar and schedule
- Act a liaison between various teams, committees, and ad hoc projects
- Taking over some day-to-day activities so the CEO can spend more time on strategic work
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in General Education, Business, Management, Operations, or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative role including 2 years supporting senior leadership
- Able to solve problems quickly, handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Exceptionally organized with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Strong follow-through skills. You are reliable, responsive, adaptable
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Executive-level project coordination
- Receptive to feedback with a sense of ownership
- A strong willingness to be a helpful team player, operating with empathy and integrity
- Proficiency in Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and Excel/Sheets
- Availability to perform job duties outside of normal business hours when vital
- Ability to work across multiple time zones
- Light travel may be required
- Experience supporting VP or Executive level individuals
- Experience working with engineering teams
- Experience in companies with a global, distributed workforce
- Project management experience
- OSHA & non-exempt management experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile