Software Engineer, Simulation (All Levels)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Gatik we’re developing Level 4 automated light/medium duty trucks for business to business (B2B) short-haul logistics. Our autonomous vehicles reduce the high cost of urban logistics, while improving safety, increasing efficiency, reducing congestion and emissions, and allowing businesses to best serve the community.
Founded in 2017 by veterans of the autonomous technology space, we are building new concepts and groundbreaking solutions for autonomous vehicles to ensure goods are transported between business locations both efficiently and affordably in city environments. With offices in Palo Alto and Toronto, we are dedicated to building commercial applications of AVs and aim to power the next generation of self-driving commercial fleets for urban logistics.
We are seeking talented software engineers to join our simulation team and help us build innovative tools, create a virtual world with synthetically generated data to accelerate the training, prototyping and validation of autonomous vehicles. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
- Enhance the integration of our autonomy stack with existing simulation tools
- Develop CI/CD systems and workflows to integrate simulation into day-to-day development and software release processes
- Work closely with third party simulation and diagnostic tool vendors to increase visibility into the inner workings of our stack
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Highly proficient in C/C++
- Comfortable navigating a large code base
- Strong understanding of SoA
- Strong software design and engineering skills
- Experience with working Qt
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with modern CI/CD practices
- Working knowledge of various sensor technologies including camera, RADAR, LIDAR, ultrasonic, and vehicle state sensors
- Experience building scalable frameworks to run massive amounts of simulations in a cluster environment
- Competitive salaries, generous equity and benefits including medical, dental & vision
- Regularly scheduled on and off-site team building activities
- Free catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Start-up environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
- Work on innovative products and challenging problems with some amazingly talented (and fun) people
- Be at ground zero of the AV revolution!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile