Senior Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gatik, the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics, delivers goods safely and efficiently using its fleet of light & medium duty trucks. The company focuses on short-haul, business-to-business (B2B) logistics for the retail industry, enabling its customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke supply chain operations, enhance inventory pooling across multiple locations, reduce labor costs and meet an unprecedented demand for contactless delivery.
We're looking for high-energy, creative and collaborative candidates who would like to work in a fast-paced, execution-oriented team. If you love building scalable, reliable, maintainable infrastructure, and enjoy working closely with talented and collaborative teammates and users, we'd love to talk to you!
- Develop scalable training and evaluation tools and infrastructure
- Create scripts and templates to build cloud-based and stand-alone development systems for our software engineers
- Define and build a fully hardened Linux distribution from scratch, compliant to the highest standards. including secure unattended updates, continuous monitoring, and management system
- Build CI/CD with Jenkins and Improved CI/CD build times
- System troubleshooting across platform and application domains
- Manage the cloud instances and backend components
- Masters’ degree in CS, Robotics or related field
- Skilled software developer with fluency in C++ and/or Python
- Strong understanding of protocols, TCP/IP, and packet routing
- Low-latency, real-time software; performance analysis and optimization
- 5+ years of experience in Linux scripting, secure server setup and maintenance
- Experience in CI management and deployment tools like Jenkins, Git, Bash etc.
- Experience using Debian/Ubuntu Linux OS, containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Ph.D. degree in CS, Robotics or related field or equivalent industry experience
- Familiarity with one or more neural network frameworks, such as Tensorflow, Caffe & Torch
- Cloud computing services such as Azure, GCP or Oracle Cloud
- Experience with ROS/other robotics middle-ware platforms. Middleware experience with RTPS systems such as DDS
- Deploying, maintaining, and supporting heavily-used production services
- Experience with static analysis and code coverage tooling such as roslint, cpplint etc.
- Experience with databases, such as MySQL, Postgres and InfluxDB
- Deep understanding of GPU architecture
- Competitive salaries, generous equity, and benefits including medical, dental & vision
- Regularly scheduled on and off-site team building activities
- Free catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Start-up environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
- Work on innovative products and challenging problems with some amazingly talented (and fun) people
- Be at ground zero of the AV revolution!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile