This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gatik, the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics, delivers goods safely and efficiently using its fleet of light & medium duty trucks. The company focuses on short-haul, business-to-business (B2B) logistics for the retail industry, enabling its customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke supply chain operations, enhance inventory pooling across multiple locations, reduce labor costs and meet an unprecedented demand for contactless delivery.
With a strong momentum at Gatik, there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! As an executive member of this team, you will lead and manage all core areas of finance (corporate finance- M&A, strategic partnerships and investor relations - as well as strategic financial planning and analysis, accounting, tax, audit, purchasing), facilitate operational metric reporting across the organization as well as prepare for an ultimate IPO goal.
- Lead the company’s core financial processes including long-range and annual operating plans, periodic forecast updates, and ongoing financial and key operating metric performance reporting for executive reviews, audit committee, and board meetings
- Ensure sound practices that maintain a strong company cash position and fuel exceptional growth
- Responsible for enhancing and scaling the systems, processes, and internal controls to ensure financial discipline and the integrity of data
- Manage budgeting processes, ensuring alignment with goals and prioritization of spending across the leadership team and the CEO, including applicable financial and tax strategies. Manage procurement for the company, including lease agreements
- Ensure that the company complies with all regulatory requirements: manage cap table and equity stock options planning and modeling, inclusive of 409a and any virtual currencies
- Develop financial performance measures that support the company's strategic direction and long-term financial goals, strategic initiatives for growth, and ultimate IPO goal. Identify key financial business opportunities as appropriate
- Direct all accounting functions, including payroll, AP/AR, expense processing, taxes, and revenue recognition and reporting
- Provide modeling and analytical support for ad-hoc strategic projects
- Ensure the company is in compliance with all internal policies and relevant regulations and ensure any external filings are completed in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 15+ years of finance/accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow preferably in product, design, content, consumer, broadcast production environment
- Experience in scaling and optimizing financial processes, controls, and financial systems
- Background in identifying, assessing, and modeling complex contract structures, joint ventures, and acquisitions
- Solid understanding of financial compliance requirements and experience implementing and managing financial policies
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate complex situations
- Experience with M&A’s, executive compensation, and working with VC’s to raise capital
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Capable of successfully managing C-level relationships and effectively partnering on financial planning and strategy development and execution
- IPO preparation and execution experience
- Experience with global expansion
- Advanced degree or Postgraduate qualification preferred (e.g., MBA, CFA, MS, etc.)
- CPA strongly preferred
- NetSuite and Adaptive planning knowledge a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile