Axle keeps the supply chain moving by providing a modern payments platform for the logistics industry. Hundreds of freight brokers trust Axle to manage their working capital, payments, and back office processes.
We’re processing $20M+ in payments each month and growing over 500% year over year, and we’re backed by some of the top freight- and fintech investors in the world, including Crosslink Capital, Anthemis, Techstars, Trucks VC, Flexport, and FJ Labs
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for building the critical infrastructure to process transactions, internal automation tools to streamline payments, and underlying functionality for features our clients love.
You’ll not only be enhancing existing functionality, but also have the opportunity to build new products that will be instrumental to our continued growth.
What Excites You:
- You love creating a beautiful and engaging user experience
- Working with a team of designers, engineers and customers to figure out what’s the best way to implement a solution for a customer problem.
- You have a passion for continual learning and team communication, as well as listening to the customer to create a great experience.
- You want to work with a team that is always looking to support each other and help each other grow.
What We Are Looking For:
- You're a curious, scrappy, highly motivated innovator who is excited about diving into a high-growth startup and taking ownership of our customer-facing web application
- You're a solid React developer who obsesses over writing clean, maintainable, well-tested code that delights your users.
- You have strong opinions about testing and accept nothing less than 80% coverage
- You aren't scared of coding up a REST or GraphQL API. Bonus points if you've ever built an API in Elixir or other functional programming languages
- You aren't intimidated by relational databases and know how to write SQL queries (or find the answer if you need to)
- You value autonomy and are excited about joining a team that values personal growth, professional development, and career progression
- Your peers see you as an avid team player who lives by the philosophy that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
Benefits and Perks:
- Fully remote work by design
- Quarterly in-person retreats
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision
- Mental and physical wellness stipend
- Generous option (equity) grant
- Professional development reimbursements
We see Axle as a constant work in progress, and the same is true of our people: for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We want to work in the company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help others in the short-term and to push them to grow over the long-term.
At Axle, we don’t just accept our differences. We celebrate them. Axle is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-One Financial Platform for Modern Freight Brokers