Marketing Lead - Contractor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Stable, you’ll design products that EV charging organizations use to architect tomorrow’s infrastructure.
If that sounds like something you’re passionate about, we welcome you to join our team of diverse problem solvers from across academia and the automotive industry.
Stable Auto is an early-stage, venture-backed company developing the mission control for charging station build-outs. We work to navigate the unknowns, clearing the way to a fully-electric future, faster.
We offer comprehensive health plans including dental and vision coverage, 401k, parental and family leave, and flexible onsite, hybrid, or remote work with work-from-home stipends available.
About the role
We are looking for a marketing lead to help Stable promote its breakthrough EV charging station evaluation SaaS product new and existing channels. Remote candidates are welcome!
You will own the development and deployment of promotional content around Stable's products in an effort to help bring new leads into Stable's sales funnel.
You will manage the content development process: from concept through execution -- identifying target customer demographics and developing a process that uses external vendors and consultants to test and iterate through different content marketing strategies.
One fascinating aspect about our product is that our customer segments do not yet know a solution like ours even exists for their problem. You are here to help fix that!
The clock is ticking on climate change, and with hundreds of thousands of EV chargers needed in the next few years, Stable's platform will be essential to deploying them smarter and faster.
In this role you will
- Develop Stable's content strategy and copy-writing for social media and e-mail newsletters
- Organize and publicize webinars, conferences, and other events
- Test and iterate on paid advertisment and cold-outreach campaigns
- Work closely with designers and engineers to develop thoughtful and engaging content.
- Lead the charge! Some decisions are truly marginal, and we trust that you'll make the best decisions you can. Expect autonomy and full support when you need it, along with a network of experts to talk to when you're stuck!
- Remote candidates are welcome
- 4+ years experience marketing software products
- Familiarity with advertising platforms such as Adwords and Linkedin Ads and e-mail marketing software (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Experience rapidly generating strong short-form copy and collaboratively working with designers to supplement written content
- You are able to make sense of nebulous problems, develop innovative solutions, and communicate those solutions in ways that are easy for others to understand
- Naturally curious and excited to tackle hard problems
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, early stage startup environment working to save our planet!
- Bonus experience: Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop & Illustrator) is a plus but not required
What will make you successful at Stable
- You have a passion for electrification
- Your inner problem-solver is ignited by the most intense challenges
- You can quickly iterate, navigate uncertainty, and identify when things are not working
- You’re a natural translator — able to communicate complex ideas simply and get others on board
- You’re a kind, humble, generous collaborator
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Our goal is to build an inclusive working environment where all people feel equally valued and respected. Whatever your gender identity, religion, ethnicity, age, nationality, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, socio-economic standing, disability status, or anything else that makes you special - we value it! We are an equal opportunity employer, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mission Control for High-Performing EV Charging Stations