Senior Engineer, Machine Learning
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hybrid employees come into HQ or one of our sites on an agreed upon cadence set by their leader and based on the nature of the role. This role is a hybrid role, based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
May Mobility is a self-driving technology company working to transform today's mobility landscape, by starting with a niche market: low-speed shuttles for public roadways. Our vehicles are on the streets navigating complex downtown scenarios and transporting thousands of people on their daily commute every week. We are establishing a ground game that will propel us into even larger markets in the future.
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, our team develops driverless technology to give people more time to laugh with friends, to solve an interesting problem, or to enjoy the world around them. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today.
May Mobility is entering an exciting phase of growth as we expand our first-of-its-kind autonomous shuttle and mobility services across the nation. Launched in 2017 with a strong team of experienced roboticists and software engineers with decades of experience fielding robotic systems in the wild, May Mobility is looking to expand its team of robotics engineers with a background in machine learning.
Your Opportunity to Drive Success
You will have an opportunity to independently impact our approach to solving the most interesting problems facing AV’s today, while operating live in the wild.
- Work independently with cross functional teams to develop software and system requirements
- Design, implement, and test-state-of-the-art machine learning applications in C++ and Python
- Lead team code quality activities including design and code reviews
- Track and Trend technical performance of the system in the field
- Provide technical guidance to Technical Support Team on issue diagnosis and resolution
- Masters or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art machine learning models for vision and surrogate modeling
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience working on real-world machine learning applications
- Strong programming skills in C++ and Python, software development in a Linux environment
- Familiarity with standard development tools such as git, valgrind, and gdb
- Publications in leading machine learning conferences
- Experience working on perception or image processing
- Experience with autonomous driving
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical / dental / vision / 401k)
- Meaningful stock incentives and equity refresh program
- Unlimited vacation / company paid holidays
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Paid parental leave
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Nice to move you