Senior Design Verification Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Quadric is building a full-stack system that is designed to meet the requirements of next-generation edge & edge-cloud computing products. In order to leverage the tsunami of data generated at the Edge, the next generation of computing innovation is happening outside the data-center. Quadric has created a solution that is specifically optimized not only for Artificial Intelligence (AI) workloads, but also for Image Processing, Data Analytics and more.
If making an impact and having a seat at the table is important to you, this is the opportunity for you. Join our small, rapidly-growing team at Quadric to develop supercomputer technology designed for the Edge. In this position you will be a core member of our hardware team, reporting to the CTO and will have an opportunity to grow in the company of expert technologists who also happen to be good people you’ll want to spend time with.
- Ensure & track the implementation quality of the quadric processor using verification methodologies such as UVM.
- Drive full chip verification using VIPs eg. PCIE, DDR
- Develop test plans and implement them (in C++) for several unit level blocks.
- Collaborate with architects, designers, and pre and post silicon verification teams.
- Develop test benches that drive blocks using randomly generated test vectors.
- At least 5 years experience in UVM based design verification for CPU or GPUs.
- Deep understanding of leading verification methodologies for CPU or GPU designs.
- Expertise in C++, Python.
- Experience with random stimulus as well as functional coverage.
- Provide competitive salaries and meaningful equity
- Provide catered lunches, commuter benefits & solid choice of healthcare plans
- Provide a politics-free community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate impact
- Provide an opportunity for you to build long term career relationships
- Foster an environment that allows for lasting personal relationships alongside professional ones
Founded in 2016 and based in downtown Burlingame, California, Quadric is building the world’s first supercomputer designed for the real-time needs of edge devices. Quadric aims to empower developers in every industry with superpowers to create tomorrow’s technology, today. The company was co-founded by technologists from MIT and Carnegie Mellon, who were previously the technical co-founders of the Bitcoin computing company 21.
Quadric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
One Architecture. Evert Algorithm