Senior Python Developer - Python / Ruby / Go / Java / C#
Aurora Labs is reinventing remote diagnostics and over the air (OTA) updates for cars and smart devices. We are using machine learning and artificial intelligence to develop and bring to market a Self-Healing Software solution to future proof the next generation of software-driven innovations. Our customers are leading vehicle manufacturers, smart device makers and Industry 4.0 companies.
We are looking to hire a Senior Python Developer to be part of an agile team of engineers designing and developing the products and features that our customers require. Our team is an experienced group of software engineers with a curiosity for innovation and a passion to make a change in the exciting world of connected cars and smart devices.
- Minimum of 6 years of professional full time development experience in any of the following languages - Python / Ruby / Go / Java / C#
- Experience with Python data analysis (Pandas, Numpy)
- Experience with Databases SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with Python DB frameworks (SQLAlchemy)
- Experience with Microservices and SOA
- Experience with System Architecture and Design - Advantage
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Experience in large-scale and complex projects
- Experience with Open Source projects and communities - Advantage
- Good knowledge of C / C++ / Bash - Advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences from a recognized academic institution
- Experience in agile development - an advantage
- Team player
- Self-motivated to research challenges and solve them independently
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Self-Healing Software for Connected Cars