Automation Engineer - Python
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Aurora Labs is reinventing remote diagnostics and over the air (OTA) updates for cars and smart devices.
We are using machine learning and artificial intelligence to develop and bring to market a Self-Healing Software solution to future proof the next generation of software-driven innovations.
Our customers are leading vehicle manufacturers, smart device makers and Industry 4.0 companies.
We are looking to hire a QA Automation Engineer to be part of an agile team of engineers designing and developing the products and features that our customers require.
Our team is an experienced group of software engineers with a curiosity for innovation and a passion to make a change in the exciting world of connected cars and smart devices.
- Great innovative technology
- Python coding at a very high level
- Deep understanding of Low-Level languages, different compilers, and toolchains
- Focus on the world of embedded and automotive
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA / Automation Engineer
- At least 3 years Proven experience in Python
- Experience with automation/DevOps tools (Jenkins, AWS, Testing frameworks)
- Experience in agile development
- Experience in embedded systems and compilers
- Excellent understanding of QA processes and methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent delivery skills
- Experience in Automotive - an advantage
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Self-Healing Software for Connected Cars