Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Digital Marketing Manager
Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency & profitability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware & analytics solutions. Inventors of the award-winning Halo Automatic Tire Inflator, Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of downtime every week and reduces the environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the backbone of our economy into the automation age
We are seeking a dynamic leader in the digital marketing space to join our team as Digital Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have agency experience, or come from a large organization with a strong digital marketing team and be energized by the opportunity to make a big impact on a rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate is capable of not only developing our company's digital marketing strategy but also effectively executing it.
- Plan, execute and report on campaigns to drive qualified leads
- Help drive, execute and manage online marketing channels for customer acquisition and retention
- Closely monitor and continuously optimize paid advertising campaigns within Google, Social Media, and other paid channels
- Grow customer acquisition efforts and ROI through continuous optimization, testing, and experimenting with ad creatives, bid strategies, audience targeting, placements, etc.
- Identify growth opportunities and implement initiatives to further increase market share
- Use analytics tools to measure ad campaign success, identify opportunities and key performance trends, and optimize dashboards for the team and organizational reporting
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to architect digital experiences that help deliver marketing goals
- Communicate regularly with senior management on digital marketing strategy and prepare detailed campaign reports with key findings
- Build landing pages and campaign structure to support digital marketing campaigns
- Stay abreast of new technologies and updates to existing technologies that may impact our marketing programs
- Troubleshoot account issues and recommend solutions
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
This position is located in Burlingame, CA, or in the Detroit, Michigan area.
- 10+ years of digital marketing experience
- Able to develop and execute digital strategies
- Expert background in Pardot & other Sales / Marketing enablement tools
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to analyze and make meaning out of data and translate that into actionable changes
- Can-do approach to optimizing various programs, testing new ways of executing and channels, and making decisions based on objective data to keep refining programs and investments
- Must embody our company values, be creative, have a collaborative work ethic, strong attention to detail
- Data-driven decision making and a passion to deliver campaigns that drive the growth and health of our company
Aperia Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances
please see Job Description
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Halo Tire Inflator for Tractors & Trailers