Sales Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are
Wise Systems is a high-growth, fast-paced business that is transforming the way companies transport goods, services and people across the Globe. We provide cloud-based autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve fleet efficiency, customer service and capture new markets. Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and has grown rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
What We Are Looking For
Wise Systems is looking for a Sales Operations Manager who brings experience tying together business goals, sales strategy and data to think critically and strategically to develop and grow revenue. We are looking for a highly motivated professional who is looking to grow with our team and embrace the opportunity.
- Bring best practices on sales data and analytics to generate, assess, and communicate new business development opportunities
- Use analytics to expose market dynamics
- Own MTD, QTD, and YTD reporting & visibility for the sales organizationLiaison with Marketing to manage database and increase top of funnel velocity
- Monitoring sales metrics and understanding how KPIs impact the businessIdentify opportunities and threats using leading indicators
- Leverage trends in data analysis to inform sales strategies sales messaging including pricing, packaging, headcount.
- Sales territory planning, development and optimizationCoordinate and implement new sales onboarding programs to reduce time to productivity
- Work with sales and finance teams on sales-order entry, manage and optimize the team’s tech stack, handle reporting, and calculate commissions
- Contribute to the development and execution of sales compensation plans
- Think critically, analyze complex data, and communicate your results clearly to peers and executives
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations or management consulting
- Advanced analytical ability. Expertise in Excel.
- Can use BI applications to create reporting.
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business
- Experience with a Salesforce migration
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, and customer or sales experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a business discipline; statistics, math, market research, or computer science is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Route Optimization Software