Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Wise Systems builds autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve both fleet efficiency and customer service. At Wise Systems, we believe that companies don’t have to sacrifice efficiency to dramatically improve their customer service, and we’ve built the platform to transform delivery operations.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and is growing rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow we’re excited to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful and usable products, we need you.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our growing team in Cambridge. This individual will partner with key stakeholders to identify top talent for our rapidly growing business. We’re looking for passionate individuals who can add value in the recruitment process and understands how to source quickly and creatively, while always keeping the candidate experience top of mind
To be successful in this role, you should have great communication skills and experience with full-cycle recruitment for both technical and non technical roles
• Act as a partner to department heads by developing strategies to recruit talent in highly competitive markets
• Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
• Project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process
• Track recruitment KPIs (for example time to hire, source of hire and time to fill)
• Collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations
• Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience (technical and non technical), with established success in corporate and/or agency recruiting
• Strong experience working in applicant tracking systems such as Lever or Clear Company
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team, in a fast-paced environment; must be a self-starter able to work well under pressure
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Route Optimization Software