Marketing Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Marketing Operations Manager
Wise Systems is looking for a highly motivated candidate with outstanding HubSpot skills for the Marketing Operations Manager position. Through close partnership with Sales and Marketing stakeholders, this person will ensure the marketing organization’s efficient operation as a foundation for the team’s success.
Working in a fast-paced environment, this role is the backbone of the marketing team, focusing on end-to-end marketing optimization and efficiency - from planning and governance to execution and analysis. The successful candidate is someone who pays exceptional attention to detail and has the organizational skills to manage multiple projects, ensuring that technology and automation are integrated and deployed effectively, funnels are optimized, and that goals are defined clearly and kept in focus. In addition, this role is responsible for making sure that data is tracked properly, reports/dashboards are created and maintained, and ensuring seamless operations and visibility into marketing pipeline analytics.
- Manage marketing automation in HubSpot and integrations with other platforms we implement
- Partner with marketing and sales management on lead-flow initiatives that impact sales efforts
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to measure all aspects of the marketing lead generation engine: database cleanliness, campaign effectiveness, and overall pipeline and revenue performance
- Proactively own process improvements, while driving change and efficiencies across marketing programs, systems, reporting, etc.
- Analyze data and provide recommendations to enhance marketing effectiveness
- Assess, refine, and operationally execute marketing best practices, maintain ongoing campaigns, and provide program metrics for drip and nurture campaigns
- Manage lead-gen and lead-nurture campaigns and campaign analysis
- Manage and grow Marketing database, while ensuring data integrity and governance
- Communicate proactively with marketing and sales teams to ensure awareness of any program initiativesImplement and train stakeholders on campaign governance and hygiene/quality processes
- Create a future vision for a scalable marketing technology stack, and manage vendor relationships and contracts
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of dedicated Marketing Operations at a B2B software company
- HubSpot certified with strong working knowledge of other marketing automation technologies and developments in MarTech and ABM space, including the implementation, integration, optimization and alignment to support overall objectives
- Experience in SalesLoft or Outreach, ZoomInfo, and webinar platforms
- Expertise in managing enterprise processes for 1:1, 1:few and 1:many programs, including account scoring/marketing qualified accounts, lifecycle management, database management, account segmentation and field mapping
- Expertise in campaign management standard methodologies including omni-channel campaign design (workflows and templates), scoring, multi-touch attribution, conversion tracking and more
- Expertise in data and analytics including database set up and cleanup, funnel analysis, campaign return on investment analysis, ABM/pipeline reporting and insights generation
- Experience with lead forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Experience with use of third-party data sources for lead database augmentation
- Ability to clean messy databases and also build ongoing strategy to maintain hygiene
- Highly driven and an excellent communicator
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- A curious mind and able to navigate ambiguity, juggle competing priorities, and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or related field
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Route Optimization Software