Enterprise Implementation Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are
Wise Systems builds cloud-based autonomous dispatching and routing software used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve efficiency and customer service. Wise Systems is on a mission to optimize the world, helping logistics operations compete in an increasingly dynamic and connected world.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT with the goal of using data to help cities and industries operate in smarter ways. Wise Systems has grown steadily, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise Systems also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow, we are eager to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful and cutting-edge products, we need you.
What we are looking for:
The Wise Systems Enterprise Implementation Consultant is a key role in helping deliver best-in-class technical sales and service for a growing enterprise customer base. The EIC will handle engagements with customers during post-sales and deployment phases. They will be responsible for creating the client's workflow to use our software, partner with Product and Engineering Teams to implement prescribed solutions, and work with the client to achieve measurable success. The EIC will resolve field-level technical support issues on an ongoing basis while a customer is live. In addition, the EIC will develop and document best practices and share critical information with the extended Wise Systems team. This role will involve up to 30% travel in order to be on-site with the clients.
- Facilitate high quality deployments, partnering with the Customer Experience team on customer onboarding and training and implementing client-specific account configurations specifically around data ingestion and export
- Post-deployment ownership of customer support technical issues, working to implement resolutions or work closely with Product Management to ensure support issues and feature requests are escalated when appropriate
- Document customer-specific and/or product issues and proposed solutions
- Work closely with Customer Experience and Product Management/Engineering teams to identify and resolve customer concerns and capture all feature requests and request for improvement
- Where necessary, perform system maintenance (upgrades, reconfiguration, etc.)
- Ensure ongoing technical proficiency with all of company’s products
- Bring a working understanding of and proficiency with calibration equipment for validating product performance
- Dedicated onsite resource (post go-live) to ensure proper training and support (roughly one week)
- First line of defense for a single customer's escalations
- BS in a technical discipline (e.g., Computer Science)
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Demonstrated experience working with APIs and/or designing complex workflows leveraging API’s
- You have been the primary technical contact person for customer-facing projects
- Analytical, technical and problem-solving skills that can be applied to real-world solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people – with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with customers and internal teams
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with leading business applications (Excel, Word, PPT, Keynote and others), as well as comfort with CRM applications
- Highly skilled at time management, with proven ability to manage variations in workload
- Ability to develop solutions when no crisp layout of the problem exists
- Travel to customer sites required – up to 30%
- You have a disciplined and focused approach to solving ambiguous problems and are obsessed with ensuring customer success
- You bring a culture of respect for customers based on integrity, collaboration and partnership with your peers in the company
- You pride yourself in adhering to the highest ethical standards and will tirelessly advocate for customers to influence all departments in the company
- You value being in a team-oriented culture
- You challenge yourself in coming up with creative solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Route Optimization Software