Strategic Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
Wise Systems is a high-growth, fast-paced business that is transforming the way companies transport goods, services and people across the Globe. We provide cloud-based autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve fleet efficiency, customer service and capture new markets.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and has grown rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
Wise Systems is a high-growth, sales driven company hiring exceptional sales professionals. The key to our business growth is finding the right people to join our global organization. If you are ready to accelerate your career and join a team that is transforming an entire industry, we need you.
What We Are Looking For:
Wise Systems is looking for a sales-focused professional to join our team as a Strategic Account Manager. You will own relationships with Global Enterprises that, along with Wise Systems, are shaping the world of logistics as we know it today. You will develop trust-based, value-added partnerships with key Executives to retain and grow our business with them.
- Build credibility through an in-depth understanding of our customers business, organization, external environment, and industry.
- Understand Wise Systems’ platform, value proposition and competitive landscapeWork as a trusted advisor to solve problems and challenges
- Meet overall renewal and expansion goals.
- Forecast and track key account metrics, renewals and expansion revenue
- Maintain active engagement with customers
- Achieve renewal and account expansion quotas
- Develop account penetration strategies with the assistance of management
- Form relationships with senior decision makers to uncover opportunities for account growth
- Work with the Wise product team to align customer requirements with our product roadmapRecord, manage, and maintain sales activities utilizing CRM and analytics tools
- Minimum 5 years of B2B SaaS sales and/or account management experience
- Experience managing, retaining and growing multinational, $1bn+ revenue organizationsCommitted to domestic and International travel requirements to embed yourself with the customer
- Executive presence
- Proven track record of working a sales process to consistently meet quota requirements
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic, coachable and energetic attitudeNo limits, growth mindsetQuick learner, self starter, and problem solver
- Prior experience in logistics and supply chain a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Route Optimization Software